Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Comes but Once a Year..... Oh my gosh....

I am beginning to get SOOO excited about Christmas. I still have a LOT of decorating to do (unlike my friend PEGGY!), and some shopping to finish (don't you just *LOVE* the Internet???), but I am already getting so excited for the season. One of the reasons I am excited is my local Stampin' Up Demonstrator, Steph Gay, has been making my holiday season brighter by hosting Christmas card making workshops. I have made 48 hand made Christmas cards, and it isn't even December 1st!! How cool is that???? By the way, this seems like the appropriate place to state that I have NEVER done handmade cards before..... And yet with Steph directing my steps, it did not seem like such a huge undertaking!!! Thanks Steph. I truly am excited about my cards this year. I thought some of you might like a sneak peak of the various styles of cards I will be sending out this year (most were made in sets of 4s or 8s).




































5 comments:

Peggy said...

Hi Susan-

Your cards look terrific. I am really excited to add stamping to our crafting agenda...starting in January for me!

And, I am so proud to have been mentioned in your blog! :)

Peggy

Sharon Caudle said...

These are ALL gorgeous Susan!!! I only WISH I had so many cards done! LOL! I'm envious on how much you've accomplished! And they're all so beautiful!!

Brenda said...

Your cards are awesome (a lot of work!)

Nikki said...

Wow Susan! Each and every one is absolutely beuatiful!
Hugs, Nikki

gardengirl3 said...

these are all gorgeous! I just started using stampin up stamps this year and love them. Would you be able to share with me how you made the corners of the card that had the layered "photo corners"? I would love to make corners like that! Thanks for sharing your cards...inspiration for next Christmas!