Friday, October 17, 2008

Sharing Cut Files from the Title Cut Swap

Joann of the Cricut Message Board proposed a Design Studio Title Swap. I do not think she realized 1) just how many of us would come in from cyber-space and sign up for the swap; and 2) that we would each create several titles!! Joann ended up with 179 titles!!!! Wow, huh?

I created four titles for the swap, using a variety of cartridges. The titles became addictive. I am going to include screen shots of my cuts, and post the cut files on the blog under cut files.

6 comments:

Sharri C said...

Thanks so much for sharing your expertise. SharriC

SuzanneS said...

Thanks Susan, as always I love your designs. Have not had a chance to go through all the cuts for this swap but I did download yours from your website....Had a rough week and a half will email you privately later this week to tell the details

Schaapje said...

Thank you for sharing all the nice stuff on your blog, from idea's till designs for my cricut.
I have dowloaded some I like a lot and think I can use, greetings Els

Cricut Files said...

I like the presents. TFS.
Nancy

Jenn said...

Thanks so much for sharing. I love the saying always Kiss Me goodnight, its hanging above the door to my bedroom. :-) Thanks so much.

Jennifer
(PaddyJoes Mommy)~CMB

Crafty Carrie said...

Thanks for the boys play hard. With two boys myself it is hard to find boys things to thanks for thinking of us moms with only boys