Sunday, September 14, 2008

Last week at BITTEN by the Bug...

Last week at BITTEN by the Bug I began my month as the September guest designer. I have managed to stay a full week ahead on deadlines, mostly through some well timed crops. Yesterday I finished the project that will post on 9/21. And I FINALLY have an idea for my end of month challenge.

I will post each challenge here, after Regina has gone on the the next challenge. I do not want to have my items on my blog during or before the challenge weeks. So, even though I am designing a full week ahead, I will be posting here a week late, and living in the present in between!

This was my take on the Doodlecharms basket challenge. We were to use one of the doodlecharm baskets anyway we wanted. I made a 3D door halloween door hanger. I already have this up at work!!!! Though dh is annoyed that I took it to work; he liked it at home!!!!

1 comment:

ScrappinCricut said...

susan,
I thought that your basket was too cute! Super job! I need one of those hanging on my front door for the holiday season. I just love it!
Kendra