Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend Crop

My friends Peggy and Amy hosted a Labor Day weekend - save-your-gas-and-scrap - crop on Saturday and Sunday. The hardcore group were there for 12 hours each day. I was a little less hardcore, a little more lazy, and slept in each morning so I only managed 10 hours of scrapping each day.

I completed a challenge, which I do not think I am allowed to go into yet, but I promise to post photos in the near future. I also finished projects from the convention, as well as making a clear album purchased at the convention. And I finished day two covering a chipboard castle shaped book with SEI Poppy paper. I love the metalic silver in the paper! My dd will love this for her beach photos!

I am posting a few photos of the crop - though not all who were present were photographed - including me!!!

Happy Labor Day!


Above: Suzanne - hard at work. Below: Kathy busy with the Cricky & DS.

Below: Amy chats with friends while packing up her scrap goods.

No comments: