Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Expanding Belle's wardrobe colors - BBTB challenge

This week’s challenge at Regina’s Bitten by the Bug site is the Yellow Dress (Belle’s Dress) from the Dreams Come True cartridge. And did those designing women at BBTB every do amazing things!!?!! Oh yes. Belle herself should drop by BBTB and think about expanding her wardrobe from basic yellow!!

I cut Belle’s dress in bazzill pink bling cardstock, and inked with cranberry ink. I cut the details in white textured cardstock and went bling crazy with Prima’s Say it in Crystals black bling, along with Prima's “diamond” bling.

The dress is slightly raised on a black tag cut from Storybook and embossed with cuttlebug, and features occasional rhinestone blings. I used silver ink on the edges of the tag and the card. The flowers are assorted Prima petals.

The You Go Girl sticker is from SEI, and trimmed with more Prima crystals. I wrapped the entire card up in an organza ribbon!!!

4 comments:

SuzanneS said...

Really looks good but then I got to see it in person and I know how really great it does look....keep up the creative work and most of all the sharing !!!!!!!!!!

Nikki said...

This is amazing! Love all the details!!

Ruelysi said...

Please visit my blog I have a little something for you. Rue

mjmeeker said...

This is such a beautiful piece! Well done!