Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Still Organizing.... Cropper Hopper Style

I am still organizing my scrapping toys; I find that I am much more productive when everything has a place and I can find it easily. Todays targets were my stamps, inks, utee, and like. Last week I was buzzing around ebay - okay, I'll admit it, I was looking at cricut cartridges - when I branched out and began looking at scrapbooking organizers. I happened upon an auction for a Cropper Hopper Stamp Station and Ink It Station combination for an opening bid of $11.99. I quickly googled the products and discovered that yes, that was a really good price. Well, to make a long story short, I was the only bidder and won both for $11.99, plus shipping.

My new stamp and ink organizers arrived in today's mail, so I have been sorting and reorganizing. And I am SOOOO happy with the results. I used to keep ink in a 6x6 drawer and in a box with embossing items. Now everything is in one place and my world is good!!!

No comments: