Friday, July 18, 2008

Real Princesses

I have been working on a card which was inspired by a challenge posted on the Bitten By the Bug blog. The challenge was to use the cowgirl hat from the Cricut's Paper Dolls cartridge. First let me say that I adore the Paper Dolls cartridge. It appeals not just to the artsy part of my brain, but also that perpetual child part of my brain.... I loved playing with paper dolls as a child, so this cartridge and its unlimited design features thrills me!

I call my card: "Real Princesses Wear Serious Crowns"... because we do. I actually could see this card becoming a wall hanging - different "hats" we all wear, with little crowns added to each. The chef hat, chauffer hat, maid hat, corporate exec. hat, the doctor/nurse, etc.

I hope you like my card.

Susan

1 comment:

Regina Easter said...

oh my goodness, this is awesome.............